BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some history people like wars...I prefer...

You know, some people are crazy about wars, usually the Civil War or WWII.

While I am absolutely not interested in the Civil War, I am partly interested in WWII...

But honestly, I am not that crazy about war history.

To me, the Great Depression is much more interesting, pop culture (such as the Golden Age of Hollywood) interests me...and then there are two things I really like.

Flight and Space.

When I say flight, I am talking about not only NASA and the space program. I am also talking about airplanes, the 747 interests me...crashes interest me. I like to read pilots and flight attendents tell their stories about their days in the airline industry.

I love movies that relate to these kinds of things.

My favorite movie is Titanic, I enjoy the movies Apollo 13 and Space Camp. I like the movie A League of Their Own.

While wars have had a great impact on America, we shouldnt forget the other aspects of history.

I dream of one day getting to go to the Smithsonian, especially the the National Air and Space Museum.

0 comments: