BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do your movie tastes change?

I just now realized today that my movie tastes are changing.

I was crazy about movies like Clerks II, but after researching its following, I realized I don't want to associate with that kind.

I am starting to outgrow teen movies. I don't know why I liked them, I didn't do any of the things they did, it most of its drama did not match my drama in my teen years.

I am finding that I am liking old movies, classics, and family comedies. I am starting to take a great interest in documentaries, and want to watch a bunch of modern marvels episodes.

I am liking movies with a historical purpose/aspect such as Apollo 13, Titanic, Tuck Everlasting, Catch Me If You Can, and so on.

I am growing up.

I love comedies, but majority of comedies today just do not live up at all. Most of it is gunk that is trying to be satirical or parodying of something or just too sarcastic...they are not trying to do in these harsh economic times what movies did in the Great Depression, and thats try to get you away for a few hours from the depressing world that is America.

In fact i think movies of today are just dumbing down society. I mean some of us with class and morals dont want to see every little movie talk about sex, pot, and alcohol.

I am glad my movie tastes are changing...I want to be one of the few who have good tastes for movies. I don't want to be part of Dumb America.

0 comments: