BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My views on Gays

Since I am straight and only like men, I will admit upfront that this post is biased from the point of view of a heterosexual.

Most religious people believe gay people choose that lifestyle...that is why they use the argument "no one said you can't marry, you just have to marry someone of the opposite sex".

I actually believe gayness is a medical condition. Now gays will argue that there is nothing wrong with being gay. But in my opinion, considering majority of people are not gay, I would definitely say gayness is probably some kind of malfunction in the brain.

So can you blame people when they ask if testosterone will cure gayness? Can you blame anyone for asking if gayness can be cured?

I don't believe majority of gays want to be gay. Some choose it, most are born that way.

I do think a cure should be found for it.

Now whether I believe in the whole gay thing as being okay or not, well, my views are ever changing...purely based on my mood.

0 comments: