BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Black men are some of the most sexist men out there these days (im not lying either)

Its weird, when I hear a white guy say girls shouldn't be in the army, I go head over heels for them. Mostly cause I agree.

But when I hear a black guy say it...it just doesn't ring right.

I was at a black news website, and it was about Tiger Wood's fetish for white women. Most of the black guys defended him, as they themselves were admitting they date white women only. Each of them of course, bad mouthed black women. One sexist pig had the gall to say this:


"if they dont like the fact that famous black men get with white women then they should buck up, shut up and quit acting so crazy all the time and learn to take care of their men."

Black men probably more than the average white man want a submissive woman. It irks me, when black men dis black women and get away with it considering how trashy, disrespectful, and horrible many black men tend to be.

If it weren't for a black lady, they would not be able to legally fuck their white wife and then leave her hanging afterwards (like my deadbeat dad).

I could care less if black men want white women, but at least have a vaild non-racist, non-sexist reason for it.

I could understand if you were raised in the white environment how you'd be attracted...but to only like white women and to not like black women because they do not submit and allow themselves to be slaves to you is fucked up. Black men generalize black women so badly because they do not submit and return to slavery, this time under a black man instead of a white man.

I have been attracted to every race of man. But I rarely am attracted to black guys. I admit that I was raised in the white world. Besides most black men behave in rude behaviors. I prefer clean cut guys who don't drop the word "nigga" or anything like that every other sentence.

But I seriously wouldn't be surprised if black men are some of the most sexist out there, when you think about it, they are pretty darn hypocritical. They expect equality racially, but godforbid if they ever have to see a black woman as their equal.

Notice how you never see black men defend black women from police brutality? Its always about black men and black men only. They divide the black race and then expect black women to be there for them when the going gets tough and the white people they appeal to leave them hanging.

I am very extremely critical of black men, especially those that go around either acting in atrocious ghetto/gangsta like ways, or those that are so uppity that they think somehow they are too good for black women.

Yeah I probably shouldn't care since I am hardly attracted to black men anyways.

While most black women are upset about Disney not using a black prince, I am actually glad they didn't, think about it girls, if they had a black prince and white woman in the movie, black men would tell black women to shut up about it.



0 comments: