BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An interesting reason to believe in God

I remember a few months back one of my facebook friends posted something interested about believing in God:

"I'd rather believe in God and find out after death that he doesn't exist, than to not believe in God and after I die find out he does exist."

The previous post made me think about God...

I truly believe white America will not change, I truly believe it will get worse. and there is nothing that can change it, because America being the leader, other countries will follow suit.

In my philosophy classes, many are anti-religion. They say people only do things for the reward they get in the afterlife.

But is that such a bad thing? Is it really bad that people choose to do good or put up with their horrible situation in life for the anticipation of a reward in the afterlife?

In fact, sometimes its what keeps people going. In fact, hell is probably the only reason I haven't committed suicide.

Just like what my facebook friend had said in his status, I don't want to not believe and then find out he is real when its too late.

But, the only way to survive this hateful, evil, cold world is to believe in something that can give you hope for a better life...or afterlife.

0 comments: