BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Singledom is much better...

Almost everyone I went to high school with is pregnant or has had kids, some married, some not. Alot of girls I know in college are engaged, all of which dated for well under a year (one "technically" dated on and off for a year but thats not really a year).

I live in a segregated city (unofficially segregated), its highly racist. I am so turned off by how all the men act here, that I actually do not want to date period.

Its not worth the pain and trouble.

Some people hate being single, but its not so bad...not when you take the time to observe your surroundings to reveal the truth.

I am a misanthropic, anti-social, loner. I truly truly truly truly truly truly despise humanity.

I am selfish, I care about myself first, second, third, fourth, and so on. I have only a little bit of heart in me to care for others, and that other is my mom, other than that I despise everyone, even my sister.

I don't like to smile, I am a grouch, I push people away, I don't let anyone in.

I am extremely anti-love. I don't think I even want kids (if I did i'd adopt).

In my eyes, taking care of dogs is much more fun and worthwhile. Thats something I want to love.

For someone like me, being single is the best thing ever.

0 comments: