BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Does rape no longer make you a virgin?

People, especially the immoral people who go around having premarital sex will say you are no longer a virgin. The extreme religious freaks also will do the same (but in their eyes kissing or holding hands is a sin or even talking to someone is a sin).

But in my eyes, rape does not take away your virginity...at least not spiritually. Physically the selfish prick who deserves death may have tore your hymen which makes you no longer physically a virgin, but I the fact is you didn't consent. There are Born-Again virgins, so why can't their be spiritually virgins.

The catch is that you remain a virgin still, until marriage. I prefer not to refer to rape victims as "born again virgins" because they never chose to do it in the first place to take them out. As far as I am concerned even if you are forced to bear their child, you are still pure in my eyes.

Rape makes me so angry...I tell myself I am not sure where to stand on the death penalty but when it comes to rape, I just want those men killed sometimes. The prison system hasn't changed them. They aren't in their long enough.

0 comments: