BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For sanity purposes....

Truth be told, living my every day life is much more important than racial realism.

I am realizing that be racially awakened is actually making me more depressed...

I don't want to be awake to something I can never change.

I can't stop people from not hiring me. From not liking me, etc etc.

My mom often tries to remind me when I blog and tell her about some of my "discoveries" that while I am off blogging, or arguing with some ignorant jerk online, many blacks are out there living their life regardless of the evils happening.

And its true. I am not going to stop this blog, but I am thinking of cutting down the amount I blog and view other blogs.

I have much more important things to take care of, such as studying for my finals coming up next week.

I don't understand why I let myself get so fired up. I actually don't like defending the black race or any race for that matter. I once mentioned that I only "defend" it because I am being punished for those racist stereotypes.

If it didn't affect me, i wouldn't care so much.

I am a selfish person, I care about my well being above all else, i'd say one is a liar if they said different.

0 comments: