BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why I do not consider myself a blogger

You have people that go around calling themselves a blogger. I am not. I merely post opinions that are like on the top of my head at the moment...if people read them they read them.

If I really wanted to be a blogger, my posts would be much more professional.

I do not want to be a blogger because I do not want to attract too many psychos. You go over to blogs like Macon D's Stuff White People Do, and blogs like Abagond, and you will find lots of racists and morons who attack you for not agreeing with them.

Believe me, most of those who hang around blogs like Macon D's are racist.

I do not visit many blogs nor follow any blogs, because one learns through things such as Youtube, just how moronic people can be online. The world's rejects hang out online.

I think people look too much into a comment. They misread it, or try to find problems with it. If you are not in full agreement with them then you must fully be against them. Some people are just seriously stupid.

That is why when I get comments I do not agree with I will either leave it in the moderation section to maybe look at again at a later date (in case my opinion is likely to change which has happened before) or I will delete it. Rarely do i engage in debate. I do not believe in debating online for the shear fact that you got alot of stupid racists (and believe it or not some of them are not white) like what you see at Macon D's blog. One particular racist happens to be an indian guy.

I will openly admit on this blog, I lose sympathy for a minority group when you start ragging on and miminalizing another minority's experience. Tell me, why should I feel sorry for what your race goes through, when you sit there downing my race? I mean, why do you think most whites will get defensive rather than understand when you talk about whites?

It doesn't make you racist for not sympathizing. Sometimes you can't and other times you don't want. Does it make you cold hearted? Yes....racist? No.

When I do my posts, I do not expect either blacks, biracials, or whites to understand what I say, sometimes people do, and sometimes they don't. I am not for being PC all the time.

0 comments: