BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jesus is black!

Okay...i have no clue if he is or not...

Last night at IHOP, when I was dicussing that one of the reasons I find it hard to believe in God is how often hateful people use it to justify hatred acts, one of the examples I gave was white supremacists. I then mentioned the irony, and they said "Jesus isn't even white"...right when I mentioned that Jesus is Jewish and white supremacists hate Jews.

I found it odd that they said he isn't white...I don't know what they meant. Remember, these 3 girls are all white themselves. So I am doubting they believe that "Jesus is black" philosophy as I think that is only a black thing.

Although I must say that I was excited when I found out that Moses's wife (or one of them anyways) was black. At first I was skeptical...then I asked my practicaly devout Christian sister, who said its true. And she attends a very white church herself. I doubt that many whites would ever believe that Moses's wife is black let alone Jesus.

Now I have no clue if Jesus is black or not. I already got that white image of him in my head. I am sure if Jesus really wanted to, he could change his race for specific people if he was to give someone visions.

1 comments:

Biracial Christian Girl said...

yes it's true. I can't remember if it's in Deuteronomy or Exodus but Moses had married an ethiopian woman. His brother Aaron and sister Miriam both came against Moses for having an Ethiopian wife. It says Miriam was struck with the Leprosy for coming against Moses. oh wait.... it's Numbers 12. depending on what version you read it may say he was married to a Cushite or Ethiopian. They are both the same thing.