BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

America's version of the Swastika

When we see someone donning a swastika, we automatically know not to trust them. I once learned that that symbol actually had a good meaning, but when you turn it, its meaning becomes the exact opposite, which the Nazis did.

Its information most do not know therefore only dumb people would ever use it.

But America has its own equivalent to the swastika. And sadly it has yet to be condemned. Its the confederate flag. Not only is the flag Anti-American, but it does in fact represent slavery. Southerners will try to argue that it represents southerner's rights, but the problem with that is, that those so called rights they were seceding from happened to be over slavery, so it is in fact a flag that does represent slavery.

When you see someone waving that flag, you automatically know they are racist, you automatically know they can't be trusted and most likely have republican paranoia.

I am for the Union side, the good guys. Yes there were racists on the union side, but the confederacy was for keeping slavery, and for that reason, I would never support that side. I am extremely anti-south. Even though I have family from the south, I have no intentions of living there. I live in the midwest, and considering how racist white people are here, I can only imagine how horrible they are there.

Just like you can't trust a republican, you definitely can not trust someone who likes the confederate flag, or supports the south during slavery.

Also, the south needs to get over the fact that they lost the damn war. If they ever secede again, they won't be missed, they are so not worth getting into another war over...I am sick of gun toting redneck hillbillies making America look even worse.

Someday I hope to buy a confederate flag, for the sole purpose of burning it in a trash can...I don't think the confederates deserve any honor whatsoever...

0 comments: