BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thinking of disowning my sister...

I have thought about this for a long time. Last year my sis and I had a falling out. We have never since the day I was born have gotten along. And things have only escalated over time. She lives in Oregon, while I live in Missouri. My aunt lives in Oregon. My sister has lived there since I was 12 and she was 15.

My sister has a delusional way of looking at things.

And I am not going to lie, I honestly do not know if I even love her. She no longer even treats me like a sister, she is closer to people in her church and acts like the younger girls are her sisters instead. She badmouths me to her pastor (which is why when i visited i didn't bother going to her stupid church).

Me and my sister have an even rockier relationship than my mom and aunt who also don't get along too much. My mom and aunt get along now more since they no longer share the same place. But my aunt is a control freak, she is a Bible thumper, the type too busy trying to push religion on you and tell you that you are going to hell if you don't follow their religion. My sister has become a mirror image of that.

My sister pretty much lets herself believe some of the white supremacy stuff. She doesn't even care of the fate of people of color. She doesn't even understand racism!

She is judgmental and is just such a bitch.

We barely talk and whenever we do she ends up insulting me and we end up arguing because I don't sit there and take the abuse.

I am seriously thinking of disowning my sister. she is already out of my life anyways. We are only of each others use when it can benefit ourselves.

I used to think it was stupid that Olivia de Havilland and her sister Joan Fontaine haven't spoken to each other since the 1970s and right now they are in their 90s. But now I fully understand why. Some dysfuntional family relations are just not repairable. Sometimes you have to walk away...becuase its doing you no good sticking around.

0 comments: