BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Its safer being a loner

I have no trust in anyone or humanity itself. I am a misanthropic person. For myself, it feels more beneficial to be alone...I do not plan to fall in love. I don't care to have friends. People hurt you and I am done being hurt. I can't have what I want so I am making do with it by exiling myself. Some people have to have people in their lives, they are extroverted or they just fear being alone and depend on others for happiness.

I am learning to love myself. I am learning to please myself...and in that process I will make enemies.

Not everyone was meant to marry. Not everyone was meant to be social. There is nothing wrong with being an introverted misanthropic loner. I am socially awkward and have such a strong disdain for people that for my sanity i require some alone time.

A trip the shopping mall gets out of hand for me because so many people "attack" the store at once and are intent on getting in my way. I tend to have lots of minor nervous breakdowns about it sometimes.

I can't afford a psychiatrist so I have no reason to seek help. I prefer to just adapt to who and what I am. Who do I have to change for? No one, so who cares really?

There may be benefits to having people in your life and there are disadvantages. There are benefits to having no people in your life and disadvantages. Depending on the kind of person you are will determine which direction is right for you. Its not wrong to be a loner.

0 comments: