BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Speaking of flags...

I hope one day I can make my own flag, one for myself to serve allegiance to. Why? I hate this world, and America is fucked up. I personally have a problem with our flag. I hate the fact that I have to pay taxes, yet am treated like a second class citizen. Its as fucked up as blacks having to be drafted in a war (wwII) when segregation still existed...I mean whose rights were they fighting for? Not theirs obviously as they had none! The only reason they had to fight was because the Germans would have done to them, what they did to the Jews.

But I no longer really consider myself American. It would anger me to be mistreated by a European for simply being "american" considering in America I am not treated like one anyways...if I can't be american for the good things, why should I have to carry the burden of being one for the bad things? Don't blame me for whatever whites do to your country...

But I realized, that while I am on my road to self discovery, one thing that would greatly compliment it is my own personal flag. and a "Declartion of Myself", something I could do once I finally find my identity and figure out who I am.

Id rather honor myself, serve myself, and have alligiance to myself rather than for a country that treats me like a 2nd class citizen.

0 comments: