BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mariah Carey vs. Eminem

So a while back ago, the two feuded with each other and probably still are. Eminem accused Mariah of sleeping with him and other things.

I doubt they are true, and even if they are, she is entitled to her privacy. If she chooses to erase that part of her life out, then by all means do so. She is married and if chooses to forget people she had been with in the past thats her choice. I personally don't wish to know every little damn thing about these celebrities, just like I don't want to know a celebrity's political beliefs. Just do what we pay you to do...sing, act, or whatever art ability.

But if I had to choose who I prefer it would definitely be Mariah. I personally think Eminem is a poser. On top of that he is a jerk who has no respect.

On top of that even, I can't stand rap and don't care for his music whatsoever. At least with Mariah I like R&B even though I only like one song of hers really. I am not a fan of either one, in fact I am not a fan of any singer or music group quite honestly.

But in this silly stupid feud, I will have to side with Mariah thats for sure. I just can't stand Eminem at all.

Plus Mariah has class...automatically cause rappers have no class, and on top of that in general she has been much more mature about this. I have to admit, Eminem does come off as obsessed the fact that he won't leave her alone about something that happened years ago...he seems intent on trying to make her life miserable because he has a pathetic life.

0 comments: