BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PETA...how i loathe thee..

I hate it when people assume you hate PETA, you support animal cruelty. PETA is by far not the only advocate group out there.

I personally do not like PETA and consider them borderline a hate group...a hate group against humans.

Some of these extreme animal groups are so looney they will will kill you to save an animal..a squirrel...a fish...an insect.

I came across an article about PETA getting onto Obama for killing a fly....and I seriously couldn't believe what I was reading...

I mean really????

I am not an animal rights activist...in fact I don't really advocate for anything...I love puppies and that is probably where most of my advocating would fall towards if I were to ever do that kind of thing. I don't like hunting, I think its sad to kill deer and foxes and etc...but I eat fish (never been fishing though), I am a meat eater.

I personally feel that PETA is so focused on being extreme animal hippies, that they cause people to just turn away from any animal abuse case because PETA is nutso.

The Humane Society sounds more normal (although I do not know much about it). But being extreme in your cause gets you immediate attention, but in the long run, very little support or care for your cause.

We saw through MLK, that his approach works much better. Takes longer but it garners you respect in the end. Although the black race does not get that respect, the old time leaders, MLK, WEB DuBois, Booker T Washington, etc at least get respect.

0 comments: