BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Talk about bogus!

So I just came across a new "blog" called Tragic Mulatto. The blog is by a black person who is criticizing biracials and the "multiracial movement". Essentially this person is trying to tell biracials what they are and are not, and that their experiences in life is not real.

In fact this user made it clear in their first "post" that not all biracials have a biracial experience. Which made me laugh because everyone has an experience based on their race.

I have a feeling that so called blogger will be blogging about being anti-biracial.

It really irritates me when whites and blacks try to act as if they know what being biracial is like. I don't want no one speaking on my behalf. And I don't want someone who doesn't know what its like being biracial telling me that what I go through is not real.

This is the first anti-mulatto blog that I have come across. I have seen pro white blogs, pro black blogs, anti-racism blogs, and then racist blogs that are under the guise of being anti-racist when they aren't (aka Macon D's blog). I have seen blogs in which black men attack black women, I have even seen blogs in which black women profess their love for white men. I have seen other mulatto blogs in which I did not really agree with (due to different experiences). But this is the first blog I have seen in which someone is targeting biracials because they hate them. I see these kinds of people often negatively comment biracials in Pro black blogs and on Tiffany Jones' Mulatto Diaries blog/vlog.

I already knew blacks had more issues with biracials than whites (to a white person anyone that looks remotely black is considered black to them without a second thought).

Tragic Mulatto sounds like a joke of a blog anyways. The name alone should tell you its more of an insult blog than anything else.

There is nothing wrong with the word mulatto. Its the term tragic mulatto that is the problem. Tragic mulatto means that biracials want to be white but never can be because whites see them as blacks, and thus as rejects. If biracials aren't seen as stuck up then they are seen as confused or self hating, usually by biracial haters (or just plain racists).

0 comments: