BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Note.

If you have read my blog, or have checked out other blogs, then hopefully you have figured out that my blog along with many others, especially on the mulatto topic, are just opinions, formulated on our own experiences.

So I guess what I am saying is...I merely put whats going on in my mind at the moment into blog format...sometimes I will contradict myself.

I am 20...so I am still figuring out what I want and how to get it.

Also just a note...I pretty much refrain from arguing on my blog...if a comment upsets me or annoys me, or whatever, I will just delete it. A comment could stay in moderation for an unlimited time, whether its because I haven't been on for a while or whether its because I am not sure if I want to allow it....

I am picky about the comments I allow.

1 comments:

Biracial Christian Girl said...

It's an interesting blog. Keep up the good work.
By the way , if you haven't already, check out http://www.ianclarkonline.com/

Ian is a mixed race comedian. He has a hilarious video called " It's good to be mixed "