BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love this song now....



Last night i was spending a few hours watching past In Memoriums from BAFTA and Academy Awards, and also watching all the TCM Remembers. It was said, but the TCM Remembers were so better than the In Memoriums, because they had beautiful music, movie clips and a beautiful backdrop/setting/theme for the whole video.

This song I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan was used in the first TCM Remembers, which came out in 2003...I have always hated this song.

But yesterday I ended up liking it because it made the video so powerful. I then realized this song evokes certain emotions in me, and its a really good song.

So now I like it. In fact, I am discovering that I am liking more and more songs from the past that I used to despise...I guess its cause I am older, and music today sucks compared to yesterday.

here is the 2003 TCM Remembers, now they don't have all the people who died that year because there is a cut off date of the video.



here is another one that has a good song...this one is TCM Remembers 2008, the song in here is God Only Knows.

0 comments: