BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

How can I forget??

LOL...whenever people talk about biracials, and how mostly black men go for white women, and rarely white men go for black men...i always agree.

Even though I like white men, its extremely extremely, utterly beyond belief, extremely rare to see WM/BW (that includes mulatto females too) relationships, which isn't too surprising since my city has major racial and segregation issues.

But I pretty much always agree with people on the whole "there are more biracial kids from white women, and black men". I would usually say, I see many at the store(s) and people I knew in school.

And its weird...because I always seem to forget that I am one of those results of those statistics. I always forget that my mom is white, and my dad is black.

Is it normal to forget yourself or to include yourself or to realize you are a result of those statistics? Maybe it has to do with the fact that my dad was never in my life....

0 comments: