BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Why I am not sympathetic to gay rights

1. gays have shown to be racist
2. gays have shown to be very stuck up and hateful and snobby
3. i don't like flamboyance
4. then there is the Bible (which really isn't a driving factor to me)
5. My ultimate reason, why should I help others get the right to marry when I can't marry because I am a girl of color who tends to like white guys more (and Asians too) and neither are attracted to black/biracial girls. If I can suffer celibacy (well I don't believe in premarital sex, but the liklihood of me marrying is slim to none, I honestly don't see it happening, and sometimes people remind me of why I should be glad to be single), and being a spinster/old maid (yeah yeah yeah I know I know, I am only 20 but still), then surely they can deal with their situation.

0 comments: