BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Africans are no better than African Americans

Africans hate Black Americans. Africans fall victim to believing stereotypes. They do not have the heartless and hateful history that Black Americans have to live with by being American.

Many Africans have been infiltrating America and other Western countries. And the thing is, no one likes it.

Africans, like other minorities benefit off the hard work black Americans did to secure some rights for minorities. Yet they hate the very people that made life for them easier.

I knew an African girl who spoke French. She was stuck up and a horrible horrible person. I was so glad when I found out she moved my last year of high school.

I don't like the idea of allowing immigrants who have hateful natures such as the Africans into our country. That just creates a greater divide.

Africans think they are somehow better than the rest of us blacks, but racists will hate them too. Their being from Africa will save them no more than my being American in Italy or Spain (in otherwords, it won't save any of us).

If anything, their isolationist attitude will make it harder for them to fight racism. Why would we want to unite with self hating and black hating people? Why would we want to help out an enemy?

I don't even want to call myself "African American" sometimes because I want no relation to Africans who are so stuck up towards black Americans.

0 comments: