BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its one thing to target gangstas but all blacks?

As we blacks like to put it, there is a difference between a black person and a "nigger" (or "nigga" or gangsta).

We normal blacks dress like normal people, like the same things as normal people and are looking for the same things as normal people.

Gangstas on the otherhand wear sagging pants, talk in ebonics, are loud, and disrespectful, and sometimes worse.

Its one thing to be weary of people like that, but to attribute ghettoness to any black for simply being black is unfair, and that is where blacks get upset with white people at. Whites are incapable of seeing blacks as individuals. If a black boy who listens to rap, dresses like a gangsta and speaks ebonics does something stupid, all of a sudden whites feel justifed to treat the black girl who listens to rock and pop, wears cute preppy clothes, and speaks perfect english as if she is a thug. What is the girl guilty of? Being black.

My philosophy teacher hates me...she is from Russia (a country that has become known nowdays as a racist Hitler nation), I do my work (at least so far I have been graded fairly, so I don't care if she hates me as long as she doesn't grade me based on her hatred of me), I try to participate in class but she ignores me. I am not sure if its because of my race since I haven't done anything else to warrent her hatred of me other than saying that I hope the class becomes qualifed so I can get my humanities credit, just like the rest of the people in that class.

I wouldn't be surprised if she hated me based on my race because there is this black girl in my class who shows up late, is often loud when she enters. And often causes other disruptions although she does her school work and does participate in class.

Yesterday she showed up late, made loud noises, had to leave class to go get her take-home quiz and then when she came back and turned it in she said "i have to go to the bathroom"...

If the teacher is basing her hatred of me simply on her behavior then thats not fair since I am the polar opposite, I am usually the first in class (in fact I tend to arrive before the class previous to ours is even out), I have my work on me, and I don't get up and go to the bathroom during class...

But I don't think she hates me due to race...because she isn't bitchy to the other black kids in the class...

But in the end, its not fair regardless to punish everyone because of a bunch of gangsta wannabes. Its one thing to treat someone who wears sagging pants and gold teeth with disrespect. But to treat the rest of us in contempt?

0 comments: