BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why I no longer advocate gay rights

Lots of straight people defend gays, I defended gays quietly unlike most straight people.

But now I regret ever defending gays and no longer feel annoyed by my family's homophobia.

But my reasons for being anti-gay are different.

Reasons I no longer support or advocate for gays:

1. They keep trying to dismantle traditions such as the Boy Scouts (atheists do this to).
2. Every gay person I have met has had that "holider than thou, stuck up, I am better than you" attitude. I do not like primadonnas. I hate divas and divos.
3. I can't stand the gay voices, and I hate flamboyance. I mean, must you show it (I also do not like seeing gay people kiss in public.
4. Gay people are very racist and hateful. I just can't advocate for a group like that.
5. They pretend to be Christians when they are not.

Even though I am a liberal, I just can't stand society being too liberal, that is why I am a moderate liberal. It annoys me when I hear girls wanting to be allowed into Boy Scouts and it annoys me when gays cause society to have to go out of its way to bend over backwards because they get offended to goddamn easy.

I do not find "thats so gay" to be offensive...

In the end, I no longer defend gays as every lesbian and gay person has given me all the reasons in the world to join the conservatives on denying gays any rights.

0 comments: