BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A minority in Europe=not safe. Why I don't like Europe.

I have no interest in ever going to Europe, for starters, I don't want to be on a plane for that long and secondly, it is a dangerous place for minorities.

UK has a vendetta against Indians, Africans, and Asians kinda in the same way America is having problems with the Hispanic population...only worse.

BNP has some considerable power there.

Even the more liberal newsite in the UK, The Guardian, is racist. Its not nearly has hateful and cruel as sites such as The Telegraph, Daily Mail, and much more, but its up there. Its like USA Today and The New York Times...claims to be "liberal" but is racist and caters to the racists.

In France, they just banned the burqa and niqab. In countries like Spain, Italy, and France, there have been several race issues going on with whites attacking minorities. I guess they are following Russia's lead.

Also, its not safe being an American in Europe on top of that. Of course, I am sure people would assume I am African (although I am not as dark as them so who knows what they would actually think), but if they heard me talk, they'd figure out I am American. At that point its going to go one of 2 ways: they are going to suck up for the "tourist money" or they are going to slap me with American stereotypes of being "boorish, uneducated, etc" (which I would imagine is a white thing more than it is a black thing).

So I have the danger of being Black and American in a country that despises both greatly.

That is why you wouldn't catch me going there unless I had no other choice.

Also from what I have heard racism there is slightly different than here...its crueler and more deceptive and in your face.

That is a reason on its own for not going to Europe. At least I know America's racism. As dangerous as it is to me, I know very little about the racism of Europe which just increases the dangers there as a minority.

Europe was the site of Jews being slaughtered....and those Jews were white!! Just think of the cruel inhumanity they would do to those of color over there...I'll give you a hint, it would be something straight out of Russia.

America and Europe are dangerous places for minorities....but one will always be more dangerous based on where you live. To a minority in Britain they may see America as dangerous...and they're right. It is a dangerous place. So is all of Europe.

0 comments: