BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fuck the Iraqis

I was reading an article about how Iraqis have an agenda in killing blacks.

According to one Iraqi its humiliating being occupied by black soldiers.

He even went on to say that they would abort a mission if there were no black people.

These creeps hate Americans, but somehow hate blacks even more...talk about dumb idiots.

I used to think it was a good idea to just bomb these pathetic countries out of existence, then my teacher told me and other students why it was wrong. Now I am starting to think that maybe we should.

Would the world really miss these creatures anyways? They are nothing more than anti-American, anti-black mud eaters.

Bomb them and the war is over. I don't want the likes of them in America. I am sick of condoning racist crap from a bunch of pathetic minorities who have no right to even be dissing blacks in the first place!!!

I used to get annoyed by Republican hatred for the middle east because of their Muslim and extremist ways. But maybe I was wrong.

Maybe being too tolerant, too accepting of people is just too naive in thinking. Foolish and just idiotic to think that people could be good when reality tells you different.

I find it ironic that these mud eaters would call blacks "niggers" when the world calls them SANDNIGGERS!!!!

I am still anti-war but I couldn't care less for the middle easterners. I am done defending a bunch of ungrateful racists.

If people want to assume they are terrorists, then fine. If they hate it, convert to Christianity and stop standing out with the Muslim wear. Or better yet, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA!!!!

0 comments: